Demand for Food Grade Citrus Fiber to Increase 1.6 Times Current Value, Driving Maximum Citrus Fiber Sales to 2031: Future Market Outlook
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, August 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to a latest study from Future Market Insights (IMF), the global citrus fiber market is expected to exceed an estimate of 184.9 million US dollars at the end of 2031 compared to the valuation of US $ 110.0 million registered in 2021.
The focus on healthy eating and the demand for naturally occurring dietary fiber in food products will drive citrus fiber sales at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2021 and 2031.
The ability of citrus fibers to provide a creamy texture has resulted in their widespread application in dairy products. The market will continue to show a steady growth rate, especially due to the impressive nutritional profile of citrus fiber, covering flavonoids, vitamin C and minerals, which help reduce stress level, prevent risk of cancer, improve heart function and reduce the threat. digestive disorders.
In addition to this, the growing demand for natural ingredients in cosmetics and personal care products will present a positive demand outlook. Among the different qualities, food grade citrus fiber will dominate the market, accounting for 60% of the market share in 2021. Future Market Insights (IMF) also predicts that the market will see an increase in the scope of applications in the market. animal and pet food formulations sector.
Demand will continue to increase due to the various functional benefits of these ingredients, especially when included in baked goods. Their high water retention capacity improves the freshness and shelf life of bread over time. The IMF estimated that the bakery sector would represent 19% of the global citrus fiber market during the forecast period.
According to the study, North America will become a very lucrative market. The demand outlook remains fairly positive for the US market as consumers increasingly pay attention to a cleaner ingredient list in food, personal care and cosmetic products.
“The paradigm shift in consumer behavior towards healthy, clean and natural products will drive sales of citrus fiber over the forecast period. The reach of product launches will improve as consumers see increasing demand for a cleaner ingredient list for their favorite foods and drinks ”, said a Future Market Insights analyst.
Request a sample report for complete information on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13325
Key points to remember from Citrus fiber Market research
- The United States dominates the citrus fiber market by North America, representing more than 89.1% of the North America market until 2031.
- Due to the growing demand for fat substitutes, the Germany market should reach a valuation of 7.6 million US dollars in 2021.
- China will have a positive demand outlook, representing more than 58% of the East Asia market in 2021.
- India is expected to emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for 45% of sales in South Asia in 2021 and showing a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
- According to the source, demand for orange fiber is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
- The inclination of consumers for a cleaner ingredient list will create application possibilities in the personal care and cosmetics industry, which will strengthen the prospects for growth in the future.
- The growing demand for functional ingredients in foods, especially bakery and confectionery products, will fuel the demand for citrus fiber.
Major market players are focused on improving their digital presence to counter supply chain restrictions imposed by unprecedented events. On top of that, the focus on product launches will continue to increase as they aim for competitive advantage.
For example, in 2019, Fiberstar announced the launch of a new website for Citri-Fi Natural Citrus Fiber to enhance digital expertise and introduce consumers to their washable Citrus Functional Fiber.
Orange Fiber, a startup has announced the launch of a new range of fabrics prepared from citrus fibers and pulp in partnership with the H&M and Marinella brands.
Some of the major players operating in the citrus fiber market presented by Future Market Insights are:
- Fiberstar, Inc.
- CP Kelco, Inc.
- Herbafoods Ingredients GmbH
- Florida Food Products, Inc.
- Golden health
- FUYAN PHARM (Henan), Inc.
- Nans products
- Cifal Herbal Private Ltd.
For any questions related to the report, ask a [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13325
More valuable information on the citrus fiber market
IMF in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the global citrus fiber market, analyzing forecast statistics to 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections for the citrus fiber market with detailed segmentation:
- Food grade
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Cosmetic quality
- Mandarins / Mandarins
- Lemons and lime
- Desserts and Ice Cream
- Sauces and seasonings
- Replacing meat and eggs
- Flavors and coatings
- Snacks and meals
- Personal care
- Other application
- Water binder and fat substitute
- Thickening of the gums
- Gelling gums
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (AEM)
Key Questions Answered in the Citrus Fiber Market Report
- The market study also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the citrus fiber market between 2021 and 2031.
- The report provides an overview of the outlook for citrus fiber demand for the forecast period 2021-2031
- Analysis of Citrus Fiber market share of key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships etc.
- The analysis of the citrus fiber market identifies the main growth drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements in the market. within the industry
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs, ask [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13325
Explore FMI’s extensive food and beverage coverage
IQF Fruit and Vegetable Market: The Fish Protein Concentrates Market Study by Future Market Insights (IMF) provides a deeper insight into emerging trends while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends and growth factors and restraint over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. Market Dynamics have been presented based on the main drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing in the major geographies during the aforementioned decade.
Fish Protein Isolates Market: Certified market analysis and consulting firm ESOMAR Future Market Insights (IMF) provides insights into the demand for the Fish Protein Isolates market in the latest report. Additionally, to determine the effect of COVID-19 on the general fish protein isolates market, the study monitors global sales of fish protein isolates in more than 20 high-growth markets and targets especially to their end users.
Paleo Foods Market: In its latest study, certified market research and consulting firm ESOMAR Future Market Insights (IMF) offers in-depth insights into the key factors influencing demand for the Paleo Foods market. The report covers the global demand for fish powder in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global paleo food market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in UK, US and India. IMF’s latest market research and industry analysis reports help companies meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
T: + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
D: +44 (0) 20 3287 4268
Phone. : + 1-347-918-3531
Fax : + 1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Website: Future market outlook
LinkedIn | Twitter | Youtube
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/citrus-fiber-market
SOURCE Future market outlook