Law360 names six Gibson Dunn partners as 2021 MVP
September 8, 2021
Law360 named six Gibson Dunn partners among its 2021 MVPs. Law360 The MVP Awards recognize lawyers who “have distinguished themselves from their peers by achieving hard-earned success in high-stakes litigation, complex global cases and record-breaking deals.” The list was published on August 30, 2021.
Gibson Dunn’s MVPs are:
- Michael P. Darden, an Energy MVP – Michael is President of the Oil and Gas Practice Group. His practice focuses on international and US oil and gas companies (including LNG, deepwater and unconventional resource development projects), international and US infrastructure projects, acquisitions and disposals of assets. , and energy finance (including project finance, reserve-based loans and production payments).
- Pamela Lawrence Endreny, Fiscal MVP – Pamela represents clients in a wide range of US and international tax matters. His experience includes mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, joint ventures, financings, restructurings and capital market transactions. She has obtained private letter rulings from the Internal Revenue Service on tax-exempt spin-offs and other corporate transactions and has participated in audits and tax controversies before the IRS.
- Theane Evangelis, a Class Actions MVP – Theane is co-chair of the firm’s global litigation practice group. She is an experienced lawyer at first instance and on appeal. She has acted as senior counsel in a wide range of corporate betting appeal cases, constitutionality, class actions, labor and employment law, media and entertainment, and management. crisis in first instance and appellate courts across the country.
- Jane Love, Life Sciences MVP – Jane is Co-Chair of the Life Sciences and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. She is a senior litigator who handles high value patent litigation for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including global litigation coordination. She has extensive experience in Hatch-Waxman and BPCIA litigation. As a registered patent attorney, Jane is often a senior advisor in concurrent patent office proceedings.
- Deborah Stein, Insurance MVP – Deborah is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Insurance and Reinsurance Practice Group. She represents clients in high-stakes matters, including cybersecurity and trade secret litigation, securities and consumer class actions, as well as insurance coverage and business practice litigation. She devotes a significant portion of her practice to representing clients in cases involving the False Claims Act and allegations of whistleblower fraud.
- Daniel Swanson, a Competition MVP – Dan’s practice focuses on antitrust and competition law, including trial and appellate litigation, class actions, grand juries and civil investigations, l ‘merger review, regulatory and competition issues and antitrust advice. He is co-chair of the antitrust section of the International Bar Association, which is the world’s largest organization of international antitrust practitioners.